How To Reduce Belly Fat At Home :- 5 Simple Way To Reduce Belly Fat
Most of the people say that belly fat is stubborn, but it’s a wrong statement. When you start dieting and exercising, the pounds seem to be the melt off. People with excess belly fat are at an increased risk, even if they look thin on the outside you can’t wear your favorite tee shirts when you have a big belly, so follow my tips and kick out the belly fat.
Five Simple Exercise To Reduce Belly Flat at Home:-
EXERCISE 1: Plank
First, lie down on your belly on the floor raise your body on your elbow and toes you need to keep this position for 20 seconds. Plank is the best exercise for reducing belly fat, and proper posture is a must. Just do it daily, and you will see the results.
EXERCISE 2: Left-side plank
Push your body and waist up and balance yourself on your arm and feet until your body makes a diagonal line you need to keep this position for 20 seconds and do it daily don’t skip this exercise. It helps to keeps your waistline thin. If you did this every day, you would see the results for sure.
EXERCISE 3: Backwards Push-ups
Turn to your back in a sitting position and drop yourself on your hands and feet Then slowly push your bottom up and down same drop yourself on your hands and feet don’t forgot to bend your elbows do it for 1 minute it helps to reduce belly fat.
EXERCISE 4: Right-side plank
This Right- side plank is similar to Left- side plank. Same like that, Push your body and waist up and balance yourself on your arm and feet until your body makes a diagonal line and try to straighten your arm. You need to keep this position for 20 seconds and do it daily.
EXERCISE 5: Sit-ups
This exercise is familiar to all of you people. Let’s start, start pushing your upper body up and forward and strain your abdominal muscles as hard as you can, repeat this for five times do it regularly.
Do this simple exercise daily you would see results soon.
Plank => 20 Seconds
Left side-plank => 20 Seconds
Backwards push-ups => 3 Times
Right side-plank => 20 Seconds
Sit-ups => 3 Times
Plank => 30 Seconds
Left side-plank => 30 Seconds
Backwards push-ups => 5 Times
Right side-plank => 30 Times
Sit-ups => 5 Times
Plank => 45 Seconds
Left side-plank => 45 Seconds
Backwards push-ups => 7 Times
Right side-plank => 45 Seconds
Sit-ups => 7 Time
Plank => 1 minute
Left sid-plank => 1 minute
Backwards push-ups => 10 Times
Right side-plank => 1 minute
Sit-ups => 10 Times
Ten Home Remedies To Lose Belly Fat Without Exercise
If you can’t do exercise daily, then I have a perfect solution for you.
- Drink “flat tummy” lemon water- Flat tummy water is of great help in making your tummy flat
- choose cranberry juice over soda because it contains vitamin c, minerals, Antioxidants, organic acid and it helps to get a flat tummy
- Add chia seeds to your diet
- spice up your menu with ginger tea it regulates blood sugar
- Drink green tea to lose belly fat
- Drink Dandelion tea, it helps to lose weight
- Don’t underestimate the power of cayenne peppers. It burns calories faster it also increases your metabolism and takes it with your meals every day.
- Add coconut oil to your diet. coconut oil in your diet helps you lose abdominal fat
- Use cinnamon, Have it every day
- Eat garlic daily which allows you to reduce belly fat