How To Lose Thigh Fat:- 5 Killer Tips To Lose Thigh Fat
Losing fat can be done successfully of diet and exercise.Eating right is the must. if you’re serious about losing a fat, then read on
Five simple Exercise to lose thigh fat fast
This effective 10-minute workout will help you slim your legs just in a few weeks. Do this little workout with us every morning, and you won’t believe the Results.
#1: Hip bridge
Lie on you and Blend your knees, while keeping your feet flat on the floor.Raise your hips off the floor your body would form a straight line from your shoulders to your knees then freeze in this position for About 1 sec and then slowly lower back down.
Stand with your feet slightly apart and then take a big step forward with your right leg.In this position, your thigh has to be parallel to the floor and lower your body until your right knee is at a 90-degree angle Then return to the starting position.
#3: single leg circle
lie on your back with your legs extended your Arms should be placed at your sides lift your Rights leg over the ground so that it would point to the ceiling circle your leg clockwise and Anticlockwise and then lower it back down the same thing with your left leg and increase the size of the circle
#4: Leg lift and Hold
lie down on the mat facing upwards place your legs close to each other if them up about a and length over the round hole your legs in this position for a couple of seconds Lower them back down
stand with your feet slightly apart Bend in a sitting position until your thighs are separated and stay in this position for some time and Go back up
you have questions like why am l not losing weight I have answers to all your questions so follow my tips
When you put a diet, but you keep gaining weight .it could be because you are doing something wrong .i’m going to give you a list of possible reasons for why you are not losing weight.
- when you are eating too little can also gain weight .your body has a natural instinct to protect itself when it is not given an adequate amount of food it will automatically go into starvation mode causing the metabolism to slow and the body to fat
- Avoid junk foods and eating more than you think which gains fat to your body and keep a food diary which helps to remember what you eat in a day
- Be aware of the calorie content food
- Enough sleep is must when your body gets enough rest, and it’s able to perform
- Be active .do some exercise daily which helps to increase your metabolism
- Drink plenty of water which gives energy to your body and it helps to reduce weight Choose water every time you reach for a drink, and you’ll save hundreds of calories by avoiding sodas, and other sweetened beverages. Aside from being zero calories, H2O will keep you hydrated, which also helps with weight loss. Keep water close by, and sip it often, especially before meals—filling up on water before eating helps encourage portion control.
- Eat fruits and high protein breakfast, unprocessed foods.
- Avoid sugary drink and beverages